- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 1 1/4–1 1/2 (8 bone) pound rack of lamb, frenched
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine breadcrumbs and chopped rosemary then season with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on fat cap of lamb rack, then press breadcrumb mixture evenly over mustard.
Place tomatoes and rosemary sprigs in baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place lamb, breadcrumb side up, over tomatoes; then place rack in oven. Roast until internal temperature reaches 125°F, then rest for 10 minutes for medium rare. Serve with light red wine and crusty bread.