- Yield:Makes approximately 1 quart
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time:Around 4 hours
- 24 ounces fresh or canned green coconut water
- 8 ounces grapefruit juice, ideally fresh squeezed
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Garnish: honey or grapefruit segments (optional)
Mix all three ingredients in a bowl until the sugar dissolves. Pour into a flat, shallow tray and freeze.
When frozen, use a metal spoon, to scrape the ice into a light, fluffy snowy texture. Serve immediately, garnished with a little honey or macerated grapefruit segments.