Serious Eats: Recipes
Flourless Nutella Chocolate Torte
- Use a good quality chocolate for superior flavor.
- When wrapping pan in foil, make sure there are no holes and that foil reaches at least 2 inches up sides to prevent water from seeping in.
- Chocolate and butter in step 2 can be melted in microwave if desired.
- If you don't have a pastry bag with tip, place chocolate mixture in ziplock bag with corner snipped off.
- If torte is served chilled, it will have a dense, fudgy consistency. Alternatively, allow to come to room temperature about 1 hour before serving for a softer, creamier (but still sliceable) consistency.