If you prefer your cocktails more bitter than sweet, this punch from Slightly Oliver is for you. It's spiked with rum and absinthe.
Last Night in Paris from Slightly Oliver
About This Recipe
- 2 bunches fresh mint, leaves removed from stems
- 25 ounces white rum
- 25 ounces spiced rum
- 6 ounces absinthe
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce whiskey barrel-aged bitters (such as Fee Bros.)
- 8 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- Garnish: grapefruit, lemon, lime slices and more fresh mint
Muddle mint lightly in a punch bowl. Add both rums, absinthe, grapefruit juice, lime juice, bitters, and simple syrup. Stir and garnish with sliced grapefruit, lemon, and lime, and additional fresh mint.