Rum, brandy, freshly squeezed orange juice, and cardamom make for a citrusy and sweet but slightly exotic punch from Slightly Oliver in NYC.
- 25 ounces Jamaican rum
- 25 ounces brandy
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 ounce Angostura bitters
- Pinch of ground cardamom (plus more to taste)
- Garnish: orange, lemon, and lime slices
Mix the rum, brandy, orange juice, lime juice, simple syrup, rosemary, Angostura, and a pinch of cardamom in a punch bowl or very large pitcher. Taste and add more cardamom if desired. Garnish with slices of orange, lemon, and lime.