The Virgin Island Punch from Slightly Oliver in New York combines strawberry, aloe juice, vanilla, and fresh fruit. It tastes like a fresh, well-balanced version of a favorite fruit punch from childhood, with added complexity from the vanilla.
- Yield:Serves 40
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 25 ounces aloe vera juice with white grape
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: Fresh raspberries and blueberries
Combine aloe vera juice and strawberries in a blender, pulse until pureed.
Strain the blended mixture, then stir in lime juice, simple syrup, and vanilla. Serve with fresh raspberries and blueberries.