A icy milk punch from Rickhouse in San Francisco.
Looking for more cool-weather drinks? Get more recipes from Rickhouse.
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- Crushed ice
- 1 ounce applejack
- 1 ounce Bols aged genever
- 1/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 1/4 ounce Grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 dash Fee Bros. Whiskey Barrel Bitters
- 1/2 ounce port such as Six Grapes
- Cinnamon stick for grating
Fill a Collins glass with crushed ice.
Place applejack, genever, yellow Chartreuse, maple syrup, heavy cream, orange juice, and bitters in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and pour over crushed ice.
Top with port and garnish with freshly grated cinnamon.