This Gramercy Tavern cocktail is the ideal fall drink for margarita lovers.
St Elizabeth Allspice Dram and Rothman & Winter Orchard Pear Liqueur are available at better liquor stores and online here and here. Be sure to use the allspice dram very sparingly; it's potent stuff.
For more recipes, check out Fantastic Fall Cocktail Recipes from Gramercy Tavern in NYC »
- 1 ounces silver tequila (100% agave)
- 2 ounces Rothman & Winter Orchard Pear
- 1/4 ounce St Elizabeth allspice dram
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Garnish: fresh or dried pear slice
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add tequila, pear liqueur, allspice dram, and lemon. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds. Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass. Garnish with pear and serve.