- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup crushed canned tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups chopped feta cheese
Place olive oil in a large pot and heat over medium high heat. Add garlic and potatoes and saute for 2 minutes. Add olives and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes to pot and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat to low and cover pot. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes.
Add oregano, lemon juice, and parsley to potatoes. Taste to correct seasoning. Right before serving, add feta to pot, and mix to combine.