Bourbon and sherry make for a savory, spicy fall cocktail from Jessica Gonzalez of Death & Co. in New York.
For more recipes, check out 7 Great Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes for Halloween »
About This Recipe
|Active time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
|Special equipment:||shaker, strainer|
- 1.5 ounces Old Weller 107 Bourbon
- 0.5 ounce East India Solera Sherry
- 0.5 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin butter such as American Spoon Fruit or Stonewall Kitchen
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
Add bourbon, sherry, lemon juice, simple syrup, pumpkin butter, and bitters to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice. Shake well and strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick.