- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- St. George Abstinthe Rinse
- 1 ounce Cognac (preferably Kelt VSOP or Pierre Ferrand)
- 1 ounce Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- Dash Fee Brothers Grapefruit Bitters
- Dash Peychaud's Bitters
- Grapefruit twist
Fill a cocktail glass with ice to chill.
In a mixing glass, combine Cognac, Solerno, and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved. Add bitters and stir well.
Dump ice from cocktail glass. Pour a few drops of absinthe into glass and rotate until inside is well coated; discard the excess. Pour into prepared glass. Run grapefruit twist around rim of glass, then float on top of cocktail.