- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:30 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed plain potato chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/8 cup coarsely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour melted butter into 9 x 13 baking dish. Swirl around to evenly distributed the butter. Add graham cracker crumbs and toss until crumbs are thoroughly coated. Distribute crumbs and press into pan.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over the graham crust and gently spread with a spatula to evenly distribute it. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips, potato chips, pretzels, peanuts, coconut and salt.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until crust and edges begin to brown. Cool and cut into squares to serve.