Check out other recipes from Serious Entertaining: Take Me To The Taverna »
- 12 ounces tomatoes, quartered (or 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half)
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1 ounce squares
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat. Divide salad among four plates and top each with a square of feta cheese.