This summer salad pairs ripe peaches and salty feta.
Check out other recipes from Serious Entertaining: Summer Lunch »
Butter Lettuce Salad with Peaches and Feta
About This Recipe
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
- For Salad:
- 2 medium heads butter lettuce, roughly torn
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 medium peaches, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- For Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, peaches, and feta.
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper until emulsified.
Pour vinaigrette over salad and gently toss to coat.