This dressing is what the folks at the Cheese Board Collective use on their Mushroom, Onion, Mozzarella, Ricotta Salata, Arugula, and Lemon Vinaigrette Pizza. The recipe will make way more than necessary for one pizza, but leftovers can be reserved for future use (and you will use it). If you don't want it too sweet, omit the honey.
- Yield:enough for 1 pizza
- Active time: 15
- Total time:15
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (the Cheese Board uses Fallot)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Fresh oregano and minced garlic to taste (optional)
Combine all ingredients but oil. Slowly drizzle oil in while whisking to emulsify.