Our quick and easy recipe, featuring turkey, broccoli and just the right amount of Cheddar cheese makes for a divine Turkey Divan.
Turkey Broccoli Divan
About This Recipe
|Yield:||4 (about 1 3/4 cups each)|
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||30 minutes|
|Special equipment:||9-inch pie plate|
- 4 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Place the broccoli and turkey into a 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey and broccoli. Top with the cheese.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake at 450°F. for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a cucumber and tomato salad topped with red wine vinaigrette. For dessert serve a fresh citrus fruit cup (orange, grapefruit and tangerine sections) drizzled with honey and a sprig of fresh mint.