Got 30 minutes and a craving for good chili? Then get out your saucepan, because this chicken chili really satisfies.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans (about 15 ounces each) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese.