Slow cooking this tender pot roast with some flavorful vegetables and a few on-hand ingredients yields mouthwatering results. Put it together in the morning, and when it's time for dinner, it's done!
Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
About This Recipe
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||8 hours, 10 minutes|
|Special equipment:||slow cooker|
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
Stir the mushroom soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.