This quick cooking dish features seasoned browned chicken breasts cloaked in a smooth sauce made with sour cream, green onion and cream of chicken soup.
Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy
About This Recipe
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
Stir the flour, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper on a plate. Coat the chicken with the paprika mixture.
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the soup and green onions in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the sour cream.