- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup green pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of allspice (optional)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup diced dried peaches
Position the oven rack in bottom third of oven. Preheat oven to 325°. Combine oats, coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and allspice (if using) in large bowl. Add canola oil and maple syrup and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
Spread mixture on baking sheet and bake, stirring often, for 25 minutes. If nuts or coconut are toasting too quickly, turn oven down to 300°.
Remove granola from oven and let cool on pan for 20 minutes. Stir in dried cranberries and dried peaches. Cooled granola will keep for up to 2 weeks in sealed container at room temperature.