Everyone will eat and enjoy their vegetables when this casserole is served. You can use your favorite frozen vegetable mixture to suit your family's tastes. And it's ready in under 45 minutes.
Crowd-Pleasing Vegetable Casserole
About This Recipe
|Yield:||12 (about 3/4 cup each)|
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||35 minutes|
|Special equipment:||baking dish|
- 1 can (26 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 bags (16 ounces each) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), cooked and drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) French's® French Fried Onions (2 2/3 cups)
Stir the soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables and 1 can onions in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the vegetable mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese and remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.