You won't believe how easy it is to make this classic casserole featuring that favorite combination of tuna, noodles, peas and cream of mushroom soup. This version serves 8, so everyone can dig in!
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Stir the soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3-quart casserole. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake the tuna mixture at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.