Your favorite mixed vegetables join turkey and stuffing in a creamy sauce in this no-hassle casserole.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables *
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon the stuffing over the turkey mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.
*Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots.