Green chiles, french fried onions and ground red pepper give this luscious corn casserole a little kick...but don't worry - the cheesy sauce controls the heat and leaves you with nothing but great flavor.
Cheesy Chile Corn Casserole
About This Recipe
|Yield:||6 (about 3/4 cup each)|
|Active time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||45 minutes|
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- dash Ground red pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, milk, butter, pepper, corn, chiles and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the corn mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the corn mixture. Sprinkle the remaining onions over the corn mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.