Turkey, broccoli and linguine team up with a creamy sauce made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and Parmesan cheese, for a family-pleasing dinner.
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander. Return the linguine mixture to the saucepan.
Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and turkey in the saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.