A colorful vegetable combination is mixed with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Swiss cheese and sour cream, then topped with French fried onions and more Swiss cheese, and baked until golden and bubbly.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Stir the soup, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables, 2/3 cup onions and 1/4 cup cheese in a 2-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir the vegetable mixture. Top with the remaining onions and cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.