A colorful vegetable combination is mixed with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Swiss cheese and sour cream, then topped with French fried onions and more Swiss cheese, and baked until golden and bubbly.
Swiss Vegetable Casserole
About This Recipe
|Yield:||4 (about 1 cup each)|
|Active time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||50 minutes|
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Stir the soup, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables, 2/3 cup onions and 1/4 cup cheese in a 2-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir the vegetable mixture. Top with the remaining onions and cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.