Mediterranean flavors such as sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, capers, artichoke hearts, white wine and tomatoes simmer together to flavor chicken breasts in this mouthwatering slow-cooker dish.
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup jarred sun-dried tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 2 cups regular long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions (about 6 cups)
Stir the soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the basil, if desired. Serve with the rice.