There are many reason this casserole is a classic...it's comforting, easy to make, and oh so yummy.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimientos, if desired, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite vegetable combination. For dessert serve ice cream.
Ingredient Note: To melt the butter, remove the wrapper and place the butter into a microwavable cup. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
Easy Substitution: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Celery.