Yes you can make a gourmet-style dish in just 30 minutes! It's as simple as this skillet chicken dish, served in a creamy balsamic sauce with olives, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese...yum!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes or 1/2 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Hot cooked orzo pasta
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the garlic, vinegar and water in the skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes, olives, if desired, and oregano and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve the chicken and sauce with the orzo.