- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:30 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can or package frozen artichoke hearts, drained, thawed, and cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and roughly chopped
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and salt in medium bowl. Spoon into 1-quart casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes until hot a bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley and chopped tomatoes. Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices.