Although in theory this dip should serve six, I find that people get a little strange around artichoke dip. They elbow each other out of the way and scoop a little too much onto their bread. Be ye warned, you may be wise to double the ingredients.
Easy Artichoke Dip
About This Recipe
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||30 minutes|
|This recipe appears in:||Serious Entertaining: I Dip, You Dip, We Dip|
- 1 (14-ounce) can or package frozen artichoke hearts, drained, thawed, and cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and roughly chopped
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and salt in medium bowl. Spoon into 1-quart casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes until hot a bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley and chopped tomatoes. Serve with crackers or toasted bread slices.