- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time:30 minutes, plus overnight chilling
- 1 /2 cup of white chocolate (divided use)
- 1/ 2 cup of applesauce and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups puffed or organic crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup of cashew or peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Set aside 8 cupcake liners. Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate with 1/2 tablespoon of the applesauce and 1/2 cup of the nut butter. Mix in 1 cup of the cereal into the mixture. Divide amongst liners and chill for fifteen minutes.
Melt 1/2 cup of applesauce and nut butter together. Pour half of the mixture over half-filled liners, then sprinkle with remaining puffed rice cereal.
Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate in microwave, stir in remaining nut butter mixture, spread on top of liners. Chill overnight and keep treats refrigerated to retain their shape.