- Active time: Less than 10 minutes
- Total time:Less than 10 minutes
- 1 shredded Quorn Naked Chik’n Cutlet or 2 to 3 ounces of boneless, skinless shredded turkey or chicken
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 7 ounce container of single-serve Fage 2% yogurt, or other Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of cashews
- 2 tablespoons of golden raisins (sultanas)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg (optional)
Mix the curry powder into the Fage, add a pinch of salt or pepper to taste. Add the raisins and cashews. Add a pinch of nutmeg if desired.
Squeeze lemon on the cooked, shredded Quorn or poultry. Stir into the yogurt mixture. Add more curry powder, salt, pepper, or lemon to taste.
Serve on shredded lettuce or on a slice of warm cinnamon raisin bread, whole wheat bread, or Naan bread.