- Yield:3 to 4
- 3 Belgian endive, halved longwise
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for serving and grilling
- 3 ounces (6 slices) Jambon de Bayonne or Prosciutto
- Toasted walnut halves, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat a grill pan on medium.
Drizzle each endive half lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap each half in one slice of ham.
Grill the endive 5 minutes per side, until the endive starts to become tender and the ham crisp.
Drizzle the warm endive with olive oil, and serve with walnut halves. Squeeze lemon wedges and serve right away.