My hallmark recipe for the most colorful summertime cooler. Beautiful and delicious.
Helen Jane's White Sangria
About This Recipe
- 4 peeled and sliced kiwis
- 1 bag frozen sliced peaches
- 1 pound of strawberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier or orange flavored liqueur
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 1.5 L (or 2 bottles of 750ml) Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- Lots of ice
In a large container, sprinkle the fruit (kiwis, peaches and sliced strawberries) with 1/4 cup of sugar.
Pour 1/2 cup white rum on top of the fruit and let it sit for at least an hour, but no more than 4 hours.
Add the white wine and white grape juice. Stir until combined.
Taste and add more sugar if necessary.
Stir, chill, and add ice just before serving.