This recipe appears in:The Ghetto Gourmet: Cookin' with Coolio
Or, Coolio's Finger-Lickin', Rib-Stickin', Fall-Off-the-Bone-and-into-Your-Mouth Chicken
- 1 family pack chicken wings (20 to 30 wings)
- A 20 sack seasoned salt (2 dime bags or 2 tablespoons)
- 1 dime bag pepper
- 1 cup brown ale
- Thai hot sauce
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- One 4-ounce can diced jalapeños
- Two 10 3/4-ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- Assorted colored bell peppers (2 should do)
First, get your oven preheat to 350°F.
Mix 1 cup of brown ale with about 5 little drops of Thai hot sauce and pour it over your chicken. Bawk, bawk, motherfucka!
Now drizzle the balsamic vinegar and slap your chicken around the bowl.
Drop in the chopped onion. Get your hands in there again, making sure to caress the chicken and get it all covered up in those juices. Shaka!
Liberally toss in a handful of jalapeños. Zulu!
Get in there and mix it up one last time.
Now before you go and chop up your bell peppers, make sure to remove those produce stickers. After that, place them inside with your chicken.