- 1/2 pound boneless pork chops, cut into 4 or 5 pieces
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
Combine all of the ingredients except the oil and onion in a food processor. Process until coarsely ground, about 20 seconds.
Heat the oil in a skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat. Stir in the chopped onion. Add the chorizo mixture and brown for 5 minutes to desired doneness. I like mine a little crispy on the outside, so that may take a minute more.