- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup shredded sweet coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Generous sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup banana chips, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 250°F.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, and salt.
In a smaller bowl, mix honey and oil.
Pour the honey and oil mixture over the oat mixture, stirring so that everything is evenly incorporated.
Spoon mixture onto 2 sheet pans Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until golden brown, giving the pans a good shake every 15 minutes or so.
Transfer into a large bowl. Add cranberries and banana chips and mix everything up.