The following recipe is from the August 6th edition of our weekly recipe newsletter. To receive this newsletter in your inbox, sign up here!
This week's recipe is for grilled nectarines with maple crème fraîche. The fresh berries make for an extra-stunning presentation.
Grilled Nectarines with Maple Crème Fraîche
About This Recipe
- 4 ripe nectarines, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 pint raspberries and blackberries for serving (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Heat your grill to high.
Brush the cut side of the nectarines with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn over and continue grilling until just cooked through, about 3 minutes longer.
Transfer the nectarines, cut sides up, to 4 bowls. Whisk together the crème fraîche and maple syrup. Place a large dollop in the center of each nectarine half. Garnish with berries and mint, if desired.