- Yield:3 cups
- 1 pound new red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped dill
Boil the potatoes carefully so that they do not split and crumble. Cook slightly and cut into quarters. Do not peel. Pour the wine over the potatoes and toss gently.
Whisk the remaining ingredients into a vinaigrette, pour over the potatoes, and toss. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve while still warm, or chill.