- For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup mild vegetable oil, such as canola
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- For the slaw:
- 1 two pound jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 head napa cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, ancho powder, and honey in a bowl. Whisk in the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine the jicama, cabbage, and carrots in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the jicama mixture and toss to coat well. Mix in the cilantro. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.