This recipe was created for a 1/2-pint Mini Whipper; it can be left as is or doubled for use in the standard pint-size cream whipper. The dressing will hold up for over a week in the refrigerator in the whipper or about 20 minutes at room temperature once dispensed.
Airy Ranch Dressing
About This Recipe
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Whisk together all ingredients until well incorporated. Pour into siphon canister, seal, charge, shake well and serve.