The week's final recipe from Nigella Express is for a fairly easy sesame-peanut noodle dish. It does have a fair amount of ingredients, so if you're going to make this, make a big batch all at once by doubling the recipe.
Win 'Nigella Express'
As is always the case with our Cook the Books, we're giving away a number of them. Enter to win Nigella Express »
Cook the Book: Sesame Peanut Noodles
About This Recipe
- For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chile sauce
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- For the salad:
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked egg noodles
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into small strips
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl or small pitcher.
Put the noodles, bean sprouts, snow peas, sliced red pepper, and sliced scallions into a bowl.
Pour over the dressing and mix thoroughly to coat everything well.
Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and cilantro.