It's the day after Thanksgiving, but the holiday isn't over yet. Surely you didn't forget about that pile of leftovers in your fridge. You know, the one with all the turkey. And mashed potatoes. And cranberry sauce. Etc.
You could eat the leftovers just the way they are and bore yourself to death, or you can give them new life as ingredients in different recipes. Here's a selection of recipes that will turn some (or all) of your leftovers into something tasty instead of something you'll forget in the fridge and rediscover a month later, topped with a layer of mold.
- Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Curried Turkey Salad
- Turkey Sage Chowder
- Turkey-Pinto Bean Soup with Nacho Garnish
- Turkey Pad See Ew
- Thanksgiving Pasties (Savory pies)
- The Great After-Thanksgiving Turkey Enchiladas
- Turkey Hash Quesadillas
- Thanksgiving Stuffed Onions
- Turkey Wraps with Curry-Chutney Mayonnaise and Peanuts
- Chili-Rubbed Turkey Sandwich with Red Onion Salsa
- Thanksgiving in a Sandwich
- Grilled Turkey, Bacon, Radicchio, and Blue Cheese Sandwich
- Turkey Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Quick Cranberry Trifles
Have any ideas of your own? Contribute them to the "What do you do with your turkey leftovers?" Talk topic!