Some weeks are filled with dumplings and cats, but this week was all about pizza, amazing baked goods, and goats. Because any week that you meet a goat is a week all about goats. Head over to the slideshow for a peek at a special sweet delivery, a soulful dog, and Max's journey to an Ithaca goat farm.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Cold Steak Salad With Cucumber and Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette