Frozen beverages are our best friends these days. Humidity: not so much. Gin and mint and ice? Oh, yeah. Rum? Give it to us in slushie form. We drank our way through New York (and beyond) this month, enjoying great beers, cocktails, and quite a few egg creams. Here are our top picks: the most delicious drinks we tried while trying to survive the heat.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter