Maybe it's something about being a college student, but the only thing that really registers on my tastebuds at 2 AM is some hot, tangy, sinus-clearing chicken from an on-campus eatery. Not that this penchant is limited to the dorm room; for me, Buffalo sauce has become a way of life.
So why stop at wings? What of the untapped potential of this buttery hot sauce concoction? If there's one thing I've learned here at Serious Eats, it's that chicken is not the only good host for Buffalo sauce.
My Buffalo menu once consisted of two items: warm wings and refrigerated wings. But nowadays, we're talking Buffalo cauliflower, Buffalo chicken waffles, or Buffalo deviled eggs. And you, too, can unlock the hidden power of Buffalo! See our favorite recipes in the slideshow or jump straight to one from the list below.
- The Ultimate Extra-Crispy Double Fried Confit Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Buffalo Chicken Sausages
- Buffalo Chicken Puff Pastry Waffles
- Buffalo Grilled Corn
- Buffalo Green Juice
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Crispy Buffalo Fried Cauliflower (Vegan)