Pecorino. Gelato. Together. Pecorino gelato. Would you try it? It turns out that the stuff—served at Carapina in Florence, Italy—is amazing. But that wasn't the only mind-blowing dessert we tried in July: we also ate some fantastic durian shaved ice, chocolate babka, and a masterful coffee-coconut popsicle. We celebrated peach season with pies, Melba, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Nachos for One? The Microwave Is Your Best Friend
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)