Pecorino. Gelato. Together. Pecorino gelato. Would you try it? It turns out that the stuff—served at Carapina in Florence, Italy—is amazing. But that wasn't the only mind-blowing dessert we tried in July: we also ate some fantastic durian shaved ice, chocolate babka, and a masterful coffee-coconut popsicle. We celebrated peach season with pies, Melba, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf