Pecorino. Gelato. Together. Pecorino gelato. Would you try it? It turns out that the stuff—served at Carapina in Florence, Italy—is amazing. But that wasn't the only mind-blowing dessert we tried in July: we also ate some fantastic durian shaved ice, chocolate babka, and a masterful coffee-coconut popsicle. We celebrated peach season with pies, Melba, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen