When Serious Eaters travel, we tend to see the journey as a challenge of the appetite, sometimes packing in extra meals just to make sure we squeeze every delicious bite out of a trip to Thailand or Montreal or Italy. Sure, there are tourist attractions to visit, but we're really in it for the khao soi, the foie gras sandwiches, and the awesome stewed tripe. This month, we ate it all—plus a few delicious finds closer to our headquarters in New York.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers