When Serious Eaters travel, we tend to see the journey as a challenge of the appetite, sometimes packing in extra meals just to make sure we squeeze every delicious bite out of a trip to Thailand or Montreal or Italy. Sure, there are tourist attractions to visit, but we're really in it for the khao soi, the foie gras sandwiches, and the awesome stewed tripe. This month, we ate it all—plus a few delicious finds closer to our headquarters in New York.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum