This week we made—and ate—a lot of ice cream, punished our nostrils with a bunch of stinky cheese, and had a baby visitor. Kenji and the pups finished off their cross-country journey this week, exploring the salt plains of Utah and climbing toward the peaks of the Rocky Mountains. Check it all out in the slideshow!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout